Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Snow

The Monday and Tuesday after Christmas we took the kids to the snow for the first time ever! My good friend, Dawn's parents have a cabin in Soda Springs (just West of Truckee) and they were generous enough to let us all come and stay for the night and play in the snow. With the supplies that they had there and then borrowing a few odds and ends from other friends, we were able to outfit everyone in snow clothes. We had snowball fights, went sledding and just loved playing together. We also brought up our new Wii so that once we got too cold we could have something fun to do inside. It was a great 2 days and I am so grateful for Dawn & Joe and their hospitality. I will have to post some pictures, but I was lazy and didn't take any of my own - I have to get them from Dawn!

No comments: