So, I got tagged and I figured this would be a good way to quickly update the blog.
1. I got to go to school today. (with no kids in tow)
2. I am kicking the sugar habit! (I am determined to lose those last 30+ pounds)
3. I have the greatest kids in the world!
4. My husband drove the carpool for me today so that I could go to class. (nice guy, huh?)
5. My kids get to be involve in scouts and David is at Kiddie Korral getting the stuff for them which means I don't have to go!
So there you have it.....5 great things about today.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Today is David's 40th birthday. To celebrate the kids decorated the house and then we took him to IHOP. The kids were amazingly well behaved and we really enjoyed breakfast there. After spending a small fortune on brunch, we came home and did nothing the rest of the day! Well, not really. Have you ever tried to do nothing with 6 kids around? Really not possible! We spent the remainder of the day breaking up arguments, trying to schedule the rest of the week since the new semester starts tomorrow, taking Hyrum to the dentist, cleaning house, etc...ya know all the things that have to get done regardless of whose birthday it is!
So, just a quick note to Dave, if he reads this it will be a miracle, I love you and I really appreciate all that you do for our family. You are amazing and I love that you make me laugh daily. I hope you had a great day. ILY!!!
Posted by Kaci at 8:34 PM