Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elves do good work!!

Santa always leaves candy on the table and it stays out for the entire day. The kids love that they can eat candy all day long. This stuff lasted at least 4 days, as I recall. That's longer than ever before. I was really proud of myself this year. I had almost all of the presents wrapped a week before Christmas. I usually wrap most on Christmas Eve once the kids are in bed, but this year I only had to wrap around 5 and we were in bed before 10pm. I was so happy!
Each kid gets one or two presents from Santa and their stockings are usually overflowing. This is David's, mine, Nephi's and Faith's.
Here are Vilate's, Hyrum's, Helaman's and Gloria's. They were so excited in the morning!

We are so blessed to have such good friends and family. Our Christmas this year was phenomenal and would not have been so full of gifts if it were not for our very generous friends and family. Thank you all so much for your kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity. Please forgive the lack of thank-you cards, but writing is becoming increasing difficult with the neuropathy that I am experiencing. We are so grateful to you for your love and support! We had a very Merry Christmas and hope you did as well!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow! looks like a GREAT Christmas! nice to know Santa delivers when it matters most... :)