Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun and Games

I thought that it would be fun to have all the moms and their kids over to our house while our faithful hubbies attended the Priesthood Session of General Conference. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, does it at her house every time with her friends and always invites me, so instead of going to her house, I decided to copy her!! It was so much fun!! We had a total of 7 moms and 25 kids. We ate corndogs, sushi (well, I didn't), chips, watermelon, strawberries, juice, cookies, candy and even more!! The kids rode bikes, played baseball, ran around, and played on the playground!! A great time was had by all!! We are already planning on doing it again next time, so ladies, be ready October 4th - send your husbands off to Priesthood and come to my house for a lot of fun!!