Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Asthma Camp

Last year Faith went to Asthma Camp and it was a great experience. I just wanted to pass on the info if anyone wants to send their kids. Your child must be between the ages of 6 and 12. There are doctor forms to fill out and, of course, permission slips. It goes from June 12 -15th and is an overnight camp. Faith love it and is so excited to go again this year. It is good for kids with asthma because they have skits and lessons on how to care for your asthma and it helps the kids to see that they are not alone. Best of all: there is no charge! Visit www.cafairplay.org if you are interested. I am sending Faith, Hyrum and maybe Vilate.

1 comment:

Ryann Pinnegar said...

Wow! I didn't know there was something like that! I didn't actually believe I had asthma until I went on a mission. I think I need an asthma camp for grown-ups! Thanks!