Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cookie Sales

The girls joined Girl Scouts this year and now we have begun cookie sales. I HATE selling things! I mean really hate it!! So this is a pitch to all listening...if you want Girl Scout cookies you can order them from us. If you don't want any that is just fine! Personally I absolutely love girl scout cookies. As a kid it was Thin Mints only. I have grown, matured and my tastebuds have blossomed...now my favorites are the Peanut Butter patties (chocolate covered Peanut butter w/cookie) and the Carmel DeLights (formerly known as Samoas). David loves the Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies! What are your favorites? and do you want to order any?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I could order from you. But as of right now, I am ordering cookies for 4 different girlscouts!!!!!
My favorites are the thin mints. Nothing is better....welll, maybe the lemon or the shortbread....

Joanne said...

Do you have free shipping? :)

Ryann Pinnegar said...

Are you still selling cookies? Will you email me and let me know? rcbowns@gmail :)