Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Faith!!


Well, we just celebrated Faith's birthday this past week - her actual birthday was on Feb 10th. The kids had the week off of school for President's week and we had a slumber party for Faith. She had 4 friends come over and we had pizza and lots of junk food while we watched Harry Potter movies and the girls all BeDazzled homemade purses with Faith's new BeDazzler! They had a blast! I don't know exactly when they went to sleep. but I did go out into the living room at 2:30 am and reminded them that we were trying to sleep and that Dave had work and school the next day!


Then on Wednesday, I got up and went to get donuts and we spent the morning eating more junk food and watching more Harry Potter! At 1pm I loaded up the car with all the kids and drove everyone home! That afternoon was a little crabby at my house as everyone was sooooooooooooo tired!!

No comments: