Monday, October 15, 2007

POOR BABY

Shots are the worst invention of man!!! Today I took my sweet, innocent, smiling baby to the doctor for his 4 month check-up. He weighs a whopping 15 pounds, 11.9ounces!! After we saw the doctor, we got to go into the playroom at Kaiser. After waiting more than an hour with 3 kids (the older 3 were at school), they finally came out an called Neffy Cox. We went into the room and they started by giving my smiling boy these yummy tasting drops, then he gave the nurse a huge smile and laugh.
Way to go Neffy, make her feel guilty!!!!
It worked, she said she was so sorry, because he was soooo cute!! (I know it!!) Then the 3 shots came. Helaman, the awesome big brother that he is, stood next to Nephi and just about cried for him. He was so sad and I could tell he was trying not to cry, but the tears were forming in his eyes!! Finally it was over!!!! We survived another shot experience...boy am I glad that they space these things out!! So, we have another 2 months before we have to go and repeat this fabulously fun procedure!! Tomorrow I am planning on doing a full photo shoot of Nephi, I will try and post more pics as we take them!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Neffy Cox... hahaha.