Monday, September 24, 2007

My Crazy Days

Just a little outline of a typical day in my life:

6:35 am up, get kids going, shower
7:00 am get kids breakfast and pack lunches, help Helaman, Gloria & Nephi get dressed and fed
7:50 am leave to take Faith & Hyrum to school, unlock the laundry rooms here on the way out
8:05 am got to Kaiser to pick up meds for Nephi, then off to Walmart...Vilate had Kindergarten snack today!! I had to feed Nephi in the car...he was so mad
9:45 am finally home...dishwasher unloaded, got the kids a snack and got Vilate & Helaman ready for school and fed Nephi
10:45 am left to take Vilate and her snack to school
11:20 am got home, made lunch for David & for myself, fed Nephi
11:35 am walked Helaman out to his ride & got Gloria & Nephi in the car to take David to school
12:10 pm finally home for a few minutes...Nephi took a nap, Gloria & I made a cake for FHE
1:05 pm left, yet again, to get David from school, drove him home to change and waited in the car with Nephi & Gloria, then took him to work and went grocery shopping
2:40 pm picked up Faith, Hyrum & Vilate from school
3:10 pm got home, started kids on homework, read all the school newsletters that came home today
3:35 pm Helaman got home, he got a ride, then the kids had a little snack, our neighbor came over to visit, fed Nephi and we frosted the cake
4:30 pm left to get bread at the Ansbaw's, we keep it in their freezer, and pick up David for dinner
5:10 pm got home made quick dinner of leftovers and sandwiches, ate dinner with the fam and then David left to go back to work, fed Nephi
6:00 pm cleared the table and started FHE, Kelli came over and we had FHE with a lesson by Faith and chocolate cake with cookies and cream ice cream, emailed a teacher with a concern
6:45 pm watched pre-recorded Extreme Makeover: Home Edition with the kids
7:30 pm got the kids to brush teeth and put them to bed!!!!!
8:30 pm went to lock the laundry rooms with Gloria and Nephi, then nursed Nephi
9:40 pm had to go back to the laundry room and lock up one that someone was using earlier
10:00 pm Nephi finally went to sleep and Gloria and I laid down
10:45 pm Gloria FINALLY fell asleep and I got to get on the computer

My days are full of excitement and facinating things!! This is the life!! It is best explained my my mother-in-law, "It's like you live on rollerskates!!" SO TRUE!! but I wouldn't change it for anything. It really is fun to be a mom and I love it!! Faith and Hyrum start drama class tomorrow. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 3:30 - 5 in North Highlands, about 6 miles from my house. I think that they will have a great experience and I know that it will drive me crazy, but it is only for 4 weeks...I think that I can handle it!! We'll see if I survive!!